Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm in Beckett Baseball this month!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Haha, just got an email from my best friend that had a picture from Beckett Baseball Mag this month and it was me! haha... It was from when I pulled a Pujols Auto from a 2010 Allen & Ginter Hobby Box back in September. I knew absolutely nothing about the product but heard it was a fun set of cards so I gave it a shot and what do you know... Boom Pujols... so I asked Beckett about the product and card and wouldn't you know they put my picture in their mag with some info on the card. Good stuff...

Also, if anybody has any player(s) listed in my signature for trade or sale hit me up on the transactions board or shoot a PM!

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Here's the picture:

photo.jpg

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Haha, apparently... i take a gander in them every once in awhile. I subscribe to their website for current BV's (and then of course take of 2%5 for market value, ha.)

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Marro said:
TRAVISAKERS said:
You had fun at Dick & Janes.... Lemme ask ya this, Were they laid off from another company and decided to steal too pay their bills?

I'm not sure what thats about, but they are the local card shop that I started going to back in September. Don't know them personally.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
TRAVISAKERS said:
Marro said:
TRAVISAKERS said:
You had fun at Dick & Janes.... Lemme ask ya this, Were they laid off from another company and decided to steal too pay their bills?

I'm not sure what thats about, but they are the local card shop that I started going to back in September. Don't know them personally.

Movies called Dick and Jane is about a couple who went on a crime spree to pay bills after losing their jobs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts