Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan and everyone to follow

Wow Dan Brees almost killed me this week with that stellar performance.. thank god he finally threw one to Colston who I also have on my fantasy team and has been killing me every week basically so I was able to double up on the points. My Chiefs continue to surprize me..especially putting up 42 points when they have struggled to score a single touchdown the last 2 seasons. I keep thinking its gonna end sometime soon but they have played pretty well overall so maybe it will continue.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning everyone.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Hopefully my Cowboys can get back on track tonight.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Anyone here a Bo Jackson fan? In 2005 this would have gone big, now ehh.
[ebay:3bhc2ww3]250713322280[/ebay:3bhc2ww3]

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Morning all. That was definitely a stellar performance by Favre!

Great weekend. Today starts a 4 day training session where we learn more about our company and job shadow with other departments. Pretty much a paid vacation from my current position. Plus, since I'm hourly, I will get about 8 hours of overtime, which = AWESOME!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hey Eddie - you have any 90s die cuts of guys like Favre, Sanders, Marino, Elway that you dont plan to keep in your collection?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning...GB's win pushed me to 3-0 in my pool with WAS and a KC destruction of JAC :? I'm +8, 3 games up on 2nd, who has TB, PIT, SEA and SD :|

I'm excited for you know what....today....in the MT.....We had a good showing on Saturday I felt, being Stengal day. How will it start today? I like it being organic.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I guess we can start it off when someone posts a pick up? Or just a random card from their collection that they are proud of.

Members online

Latest posts