Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Good morning all. Well I broke a bunch of the new Leaf MMA stuff yesterday. I have been breaking stuff I haven't broken in the past for the heck of it to see who I get. I think I did decent on the break.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
francisjniskey said:
Good morning all. Well I broke a bunch of the new Leaf MMA stuff yesterday. I have been breaking stuff I haven't broken in the past for the heck of it to see who I get. I think I did decent on the break.

Cant wait to see/hear what your hits were. :D

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Give me a sec. and I'll scan some of the bigger ones. :)

MojoDan said:
francisjniskey said:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
francisjniskey said:

MojoDan said:
francisjniskey said:

I hope you got a GSP, Fedor or Lesnar :D :D :D :D :D

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
I have about 40 or so auto's. These are the bigger hits out of them. Have to do research on the other autos. I also broke on box of UFC which is scanned below:

scan0006.jpg
scan0007.jpg
scan0008.jpg
scan0009.jpg

MojoDan said:
francisjniskey said:

MojoDan said:
francisjniskey said:

I hope you got a GSP, Fedor or Lesnar :D :D :D :D :D

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hey guys, trying to clear out some stuff.

Am "selling" base sets of 2009 Topps Heritage Heroes (American history cards) for $5 delivered. Basically, just asking for postage costs.

Let me know if you need any. Have three or four available.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the only Nolan Ryan card I have scanned...

1990Classic.jpg

Members online