Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game Used Memorabilia Showoff/Pickup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Show off your game used items and pickups. Also feel free to ask questions, and discuss full game used pieces.

This is probably my favorite piece:
t8m8g9.jpg
Clint Barmes game worn 2007 WS hat (in Boston)

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Now if only the Cubs could get to a World Series...
Nice hat!
Here are my Z game used items (bigger pictures and descriptions are on my site):
zb7.jpg
zb1.jpg
zb2.jpg
zb3.jpg
zb4.jpg

zb5.jpg
zb6.jpg
zb8.jpg
zb9.jpg
zno.jpg

zg1.jpg
zg2.jpg
zj13.jpg
zj12.jpg
zj4.jpg

zj5.jpg
zj14.jpg
zj7.jpg
zj8.jpg
zj6.jpg

zj11.jpg
zj9.jpg
zj10.jpg
zc2.jpg
zc2.jpg

zc3.jpg
zc10.jpg
zc11.jpg
zc5.jpg
zc6.jpg

zc8.jpg
zc9.jpg
zc4.jpg
zc2.jpg
zhe1.jpg

zhe2.jpg
zbg.jpg
zc.jpg
zbe.jpg
zw.jpg

zsw.jpg
zsw2.jpg
zu.jpg
zp.jpg
zs.jpg

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
No wonder you kicked my butt in the player collection contest. Sheesh! :lol:

Here's my only GU bats, all Joe Gaetti minor league use.

joebats_0002.jpg

Plus, I got a bunch of baseballs via Upper Deck--using up a bunch of kids points years back--and I got this ball used in a Marlins game auto'd by Mike Redmond.

redmond.jpg

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Zambrano38 said:
Nice hat!
Here are my Z game used items (bigger pictures and descriptions are on my site):
zb7.jpg
zb1.jpg
zb2.jpg
zb3.jpg
zb4.jpg

zb5.jpg
zb6.jpg
zb8.jpg
zb9.jpg
zno.jpg

zg1.jpg
zg2.jpg
zj13.jpg
zj12.jpg
zj4.jpg

zj5.jpg
zj14.jpg
zj7.jpg
zj8.jpg
zj6.jpg

zj11.jpg
zj9.jpg
zj10.jpg
zc2.jpg
zc2.jpg

zc3.jpg
zc10.jpg
zc11.jpg
zc5.jpg
zc6.jpg

zc8.jpg
zc9.jpg
zc4.jpg
zc2.jpg
zhe1.jpg

zhe2.jpg
zbg.jpg
zc.jpg
zbe.jpg
zw.jpg

zsw.jpg
zsw2.jpg
zu.jpg
zp.jpg
zs.jpg

And...............how is it even possible you lost the PC competition? :shock:

Nice stuff man, wow

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Sweet thread.
I've just recently gotten into thinning my card collection to pick up some GU pieces.
For some reason, everything I've been able to get so far is all 2008.

2008 GU cracked:
GUBat2.jpg

2008 GU
SAM_2937.jpg

2008 GU (Just got in yesterday and haven't got my own pic yet)
!B5WigRgBWk~$(KGrHqZ,!igEyeHke)CJBMtRVDWN3g~~_12.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Lancemountain said:
Zambrano38 said:
Nice hat!

And...............how is it even possible you lost the PC competition? :shock:

Nice stuff man, wow

I said it in excel b's Ripken Exquisite thread and I'll say it again - Good God that's insanity!
You have your halloween costume I guess! You can go as Carlos Zambrano, pitcher for the Cubs, Carlos Zambrano, pitcher for the Venezuala National Team from the WBC, Carlos Zambrano, the hitter or Carlos Zambrano, the pre-game warmup guy or Carlos Zambrano as Indiana Jones if you use the belt as a whip.

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
I've got a tone of game used memorabilia from the 1999 Angels (not very exciting - I know). There is some good stuff from Darin Erstad, Jim Edmonds, Tim Salmon, and Garret Anderson. The gem of my collection right now is probably my Jim Edmonds game used bat that he signed for me. I've also got a ball signed by the 1999 Giants (i.e. Barry Bonds, Dusty Baker, JT Snow). Too bad I don't have pictures right now - I'll try to get some up soon.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
A lot of things had to go right for this to happen. I was offered a 1980 Charlotte O's jersey a few years ago but the price was steep. Cal Ripken, Jr., played for Charlotte in 1980 and the O's won the Southern League Championship series. Considering that it is the same style of jersey Cal wore for his first professional trading card I wanted it. I have a friend who was given one by someone on the team and it matched with the one I was offered. It is not Cal's jersey, but still a 1980 Charlotte O's jersey.

Several months to a year later I received another offer to buy the jersey and I jumped at the opportunity. Later on I did an interview with Cat Whitfield, an infielder for the 1980 Charlotte O's. Cat was a super great conversation. I had told him that I had a 1980 jersey and he made me an amazing offer. He told me that the team was about to have their 30th anniversary reunion and asked if I would allow him to get it signed by everyone there. Cal was not there but he had already signed the jersey previously.

100_1628.jpg

100_1630.jpg

100_1627.jpg

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
RITM said:
A lot of things had to go right for this to happen. I was offered a 1980 Charlotte O's jersey a few years ago but the price was steep. Cal Ripken, Jr., played for Charlotte in 1980 and the O's won the Southern League Championship series. Considering that it is the same style of jersey Cal wore for his first professional trading card I wanted it. I have a friend who was given one by someone on the team and it matched with the one I was offered. It is not Cal's jersey, but still a 1980 Charlotte O's jersey.

Several months to a year later I received another offer to buy the jersey and I jumped at the opportunity. Later on I did an interview with Cat Whitfield, an infielder for the 1980 Charlotte O's. Cat was a super great conversation. I had told him that I had a 1980 jersey and he made me an amazing offer. He told me that the team was about to have their 30th anniversary reunion and asked if I would allow him to get it signed by everyone there. Cal was not there but he had already signed the jersey previously.

100_1628.jpg

Was this worn by a player or was it just a replica? I'm wondering if any of the players recognized it as theirs during the signing. It'd be pretty cool to know who it belonged to. Anyways that's a great piece and great story.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
Was this worn by a player or was it just a replica? I'm wondering if any of the players recognized it as theirs during the signing. It'd be pretty cool to know who it belonged to. Anyways that's a great piece and great story.

This was game worn during the 1980 season. I am pretty sure it was worn by Dan Logan. I have not chatted with Dan since the reunion took place but I know he wore #35. Maybe I will learn more when I interview him.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I did NOT win this, but it would have been a sweet piece
[ebay:1oyvyi9n] 360313151860[/ebay:1oyvyi9n]
A little too much for me right now.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Ill just show off my favorite Jersey + Bat

denkercamo.jpg
denkercamosigned.jpg

trinitydenkerfull.jpg

Also this batting helmet
denkerhelmetfront.jpg
denkerhelmetback.jpg

And when I get my check on Nov. 12th I will be picking up this jersey.

[youtube:1s8rwy0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qmDQcYI8y8[/youtube:1s8rwy0s]

Members online

Latest posts