Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
George_Calfas said:
leatherman said:

Whats going on? PM coming, I need supplies :D

Sweet.

I'm currently having a battle with my 17 month old son: he wants to drink from my can of La Croix sparkling water and I won't let him hold it. So he keeps coming over and I offer it to him while I hold it, but that isn't good enough for him and he throws himself backwards and starts crying. He then returns about a minute later and we go at it again.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
leatherman said:
George_Calfas said:
leatherman said:

Whats going on? PM coming, I need supplies :D

Sweet.

I'm currently having a battle with my 17 month old son: he wants to drink from my can of La Croix sparkling water and I won't let him hold it. So he keeps coming over and I offer it to him while I hold it, but that isn't good enough for him and he throws himself backwards and starts crying. He then returns about a minute later and we go at it again.

hmmmm, little miss 15 month old here is the same way. At least she does it while we watch football/WS.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!

Good morning George, David.
14 mo old here likes to stab herself in the face/mouth with spoons while "helping" daddy feed her cereal. ::facepalm:: :lol:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":3cuhu6st]Good morning.

Yo Art, how ya feeling?[/quote:3cuhu6st]

Morning George. Feeling ok, but very tired lately. Maybe I should just sit back and sort some cards for a week or so. Oh wait, that would be to much work with about 15 monster boxes to go through still. ::facepalm:: How's your day starting out?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2rnzx9xm][quote="Resident Piazza Fan":2rnzx9xm]Good morning.

Yo Art, how ya feeling?[/quote:2rnzx9xm]

Morning George. Feeling ok, but very tired lately. Maybe I should just sit back and sort some cards for a week or so. Oh wait, that would be to much work with about 15 monster boxes to go through still. ::facepalm:: How's your day starting out?[/quote:2rnzx9xm]

Doing alright, Rue needs to go to the groomer in 1 1/2 hours.

Members online

Latest posts