Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Special thanks to LANCEMOUNTAIN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Couple weeks ago Lancemountain posted he had an extra ticket from Roy Halladay's no-hitter in the postseason.

I told him I would be interested in having it if another Phillies fan (since I'm a die-hard O's fan at heart) didn't claim it first. Well no one did and he sent it to me. To my surprise were three Jimmy Rollins cards for my collection as well.

What makes it special is they are three I didn't have! Thanks a lot Lance, really meant a lot!

img933.jpg

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Lance"broke back"mountain just want your addy so he can pick you up for "card shows" in the future. Nice gesture though, even if it's for it her stuff hahaha.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Marro said:
Lance"broke back"mountain just want your addy so he can pick you up for "card shows" in the future. Nice gesture though, even if it's for it her stuff hahaha.

haha, card shows, that's what they call it these days, eh?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
gwynn5453l4u said:
Lance is two buckets short of a mountain bike ride through the Swiss Alps! Well done!

lol i have no clue what this means...but i suspect it is good!

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
ThoseBackPages said:
Nice! who knew a philly fan could do something nice? lol

It's understandable for a Mets fan to be jaded, can't keep all 7 game leads in September in life. It just must force a mans brain not to see the real world out there, Hope you have a speedy recovery.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Marro said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Nice! who knew a philly fan could do something nice? lol

It's understandable for a Mets fan to be jaded, can't keep all 7 game leads in September in life. It just must force a mans brain not to see the real world out there, Hope you have a speedy recovery.

lol, that's harsh

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Lancemountain said:
Nice, was hoping it got there with my ghetto ticket packaging :lol:

I have one more ticket to that game if any Halladay fan would like one
Surprised you havent rolled it up and smoked it yet.

:mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts