Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Green Xfractors

Feelings about the new Green Xfractors

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
No Xfractors in 2010 Bowman. 2010 Bowman Chrome presents a new parallel in retail packs: the Green Xfractor.

The first few have hit eBay, have a look: [ebay:14m3rqmb]160501140113[/ebay:14m3rqmb]

Thoughts on the new parallel?

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I don't understand why the made them a different color but also had to change the patter to look different. I would've liked Green regular refractors not x- or atomic looking.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I don't understand why the made them a different color but also had to change the patter to look different. I would've liked Green regular refractors not x- or atomic looking.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
it appears they are just prospects which im disappointed with. same with purples. not sure why you would green xfractor a subset and not the main set.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
It seems they are retail only. I'm not in favor of anything that doesn't add value to hobby breaks. I hated that Topps killed a parallel between Blue Refractors and Refractors and to see these now just agitates me further.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
markakis8 said:
it appears they are just prospects which im disappointed with. same with purples. not sure why you would green xfractor a subset and not the main set.

That is definitely disappointing if that's true.

I agree with Coastal, seems like they'd be better had they been green refractors without the Xfractor pattern. Or at very least, perhaps something like the 2008 Bowman design of Xfractors, where they basically left the borders alone and only "Xfractored" the picture. For example:

StriebyX2.jpg

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I think they are beautiful and you all should bid heavily on the ones that are up on the bay ;)

Also, out of all the packs I've busted, they were all prospects, not a single base xfractor.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
goldenegg1 said:
I think they are beautiful and you all should bid heavily on the ones that are up on the bay ;)

Also, out of all the packs I've busted, they were all prospects, not a single base xfractor.

Don't feel too special, Sean.

Topps only parallel'd the base prospects for this set - no vets. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts