Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Cain Love has started

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
FINALLY his prices have started to go up not dramatically but still nonetheless they have gone up
Its about effing time I just scanned my Cain stuff

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Last year, I couldn't get a $9.99 opening bid on this card..

I sold it for $49.99 on a BIN this week..

cain-button.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I love Matt Cain stuff, but he's right up there with Hanley Ramirez and Bob Feller. I think there's more stuff out there WITHOUT Matt's signature on it :)

He's as close as i come to collecting a non-Brewer.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
hive17 said:
I love Matt Cain stuff, but he's right up there with Hanley Ramirez and Bob Feller. I think there's more stuff out there WITHOUT Matt's signature on it :)

He's as close as i come to collecting a non-Brewer.

Our boy isn't underrated any more Hive.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
...and he just turned 26 a month ago. He's already got 900+ strikeouts. He'll benefit from being part of a deep rotation so he won't often or always face another teams #1 or #2 starters.

tombb25

Dec 17, 2009
Napa, CA
Matt Cain is a hell of a pitcher and should get love, we could all name a handful so I'm glad to see his prices going up. Unfortunately in this hobby unless you are very outspoken player who gets a lot of media attention or drop a ton of homers you don't get a ton of hobby love.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts