Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some help projecting prices for BGS 9.5's....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I'm trying to determine what to offer for a card but there is not enough data out there to establish a good price. I thought I would enlist the board's help on this. Since its the offseason now, it's a little tougher for me to determine prices.

The player and card in question are a top prospect and non-auto.

So if the ref BGS 9.5 goes for $20 and the blue ref BGS 9.5 goes for $75, what would the other colors go for? Thanks in advance for the help!

Ref BGS 9.5: $20
Blue ref BGS 9.5: $75
Gold ref BGS 9.5: ???
Orange ref BGS 9.5: ???
Red ref BGS 9.5: ???
Super BGS 9.5: ???

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
great question. unfortunately there is no blanket answer without knowing who the player is

I knew this answer was coming... :lol:

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
cgilmo said:
tommyfro21 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
great question. unfortunately there is no blanket answer without knowing who the player is

because that answer is accurate

Oh I agree...

I would give the name but I know several people would start driving up prices on things. I've been around here long enough to know that.

Figured I would take a shot and throw out the question to see what kind of response I would get.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
tommyfro21 said:
cgilmo said:
tommyfro21 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

because that answer is accurate

Oh I agree...

I would give the name but I know several people would start driving up prices on things. I've been around here long enough to know that.

Figured I would take a shot and throw out the question to see what kind of response I would get.

It's really hard to give an educated answer without knowing the player based on things like other autos on the market, is it only card, future auto in Bowman products, team popularity, depth in position player is playing at etc. etc. etc.

Also, I highly doubt that anyone would "drive up" prices based on you naming a player you collect...

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Here, I took a stab at it. :)

Ref BGS 9.5: $20
Blue ref BGS 9.5: $75
Gold ref BGS 9.5: $100 - $200
Orange ref BGS 9.5: $150 - $300
Red ref BGS 9.5: $250 - $750
Super BGS 9.5: $400 - $5000

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I think you'd have better luck predicting graded prices if you knew the prices of a raw copy of each of the cards in question.

That's part of the problem. Not enough have sold recently to determine the price.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
tommyfro21 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I think you'd have better luck predicting graded prices if you knew the prices of a raw copy of each of the cards in question.

That's part of the problem. Not enough have sold recently to determine the price.

Makes it tough. I'd say probably $125-$200 for a gold if a blue gem is getting $75ish. The rest would be based off the gold, which is already a wide range so it's difficult to predict.

Members online

Latest posts