Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I need some help from a photoshop wizard!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
I got a great new card today and I want to scan it with the rest from the set but I can only get 4 to fit in my scanner and Ive got 5 now. I dont have photoshop, only paint, and Im not having much luck.

Can I get someone to do it for me please?

Thanks guys,

-Spencer

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
I use photoshop but cant help you to much, but I am glad you got the cards the other day, Im sure they will get a agood home.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Thumpersports said:
I got a great new card today and I want to scan it with the rest from the set but I can only get 4 to fit in my scanner and Ive got 5 now. I dont have photoshop, only paint, and Im not having much luck.

Thanks guys,

-Spencer
Send them my way Spencer...I can put them together for you.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
shuedini said:
Thumpersports said:

Thanks guys,

-Spencer
Send them my way Spencer...I can put them together for you.

Zach was nice enough to help me out, thanks for the offer though. Boy they look good together. :shock:

Members online

Latest posts