Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Save Your BC Wrappers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Teaser from Topps.

@toppscards Hold on to those 2010 Bowman Chrome Hobby Wrappers! We’ll be announcing a special wrapper redemption soon.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: BC Wrappers

blazers091 said:
so this is for the usa buybacks, no wonder none showed up so far.

When it comes to Topps, I wouldn't assume anything.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
FYI - this will not apply to retail wrappers. You can pitch those.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Re: BC Wrappers

Cool, I was hoping for something like this. Stapled wrappers from each box of my case together & stored them just in case. They better put something good together after what happened, a lot of us took a bath, I prepurchased at the high 4 months ago.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Do they have to submit a certain amount or do they just basically put your name in a hat and draw winners for the buyback autos?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
frzg said:
Do they have to submit a certain amount or do they just basically put your name in a hat and draw winners for the buyback autos?

who said buy back autos? All Topps has said is hold your wrappers.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
All In Cards said:
frzg said:

Well I assumed based on zero buyback autos being pulled that the 'buyback redemption program' would refer to the buyback autos.

Clearly these were not packed out, so its the only logical way they would be included in the 2010 Bowman Chrome release as stated by Topps.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Rumor has it was so overproduced you can send a hobby box worth of wrappers and they send you a free hobby box. They are guaranteed to run out with this promotion.

Kind of reminds me of Jesus feeding the 5,000.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
frzg said:
All In Cards said:
frzg said:

Well I assumed based on zero buyback autos being pulled that the 'buyback redemption program' would refer to the buyback autos.

Clearly these were not packed out, so its the only logical way they would be included in the 2010 Bowman Chrome release as stated by Topps.

It isn't clear that they weren't packed out.

It isn't logical that they would use them as part of a wrapper redemption.

Both statements are gigantic jumps to conclusions that do not make sense.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Should I give Topps a hard time for announcing this a few days too late for me? I opened 16 boxes and threw away the wrappers( everyone at the shop did too, we joked about saving them but agreed that because Topps didn't say anything, we didn't need them). I do have all 16 boxes full of the unsorted base sitting here to show them.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
coltsnsox07 said:
Should I give Topps a hard time for announcing this a few days too late for me? I opened 16 boxes and threw away the wrappers( everyone at the shop did too, we joked about saving them but agreed that because Topps didn't say anything, we didn't need them). I do have all 16 boxes full of the unsorted base sitting here to show them.

na, you should have saved them.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I kinda like the idea that Topps is possibly screwing over the guys that broke street date and busted or sold boxes early.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
markakis8 said:
Rumor has it was so overproduced you can send a hobby box worth of wrappers and they hired hot pack resealers to refill the packs for you and send you a free hobby box. They are almost guaranteed to run out with this promotion.

;)

Members online

Latest posts