Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Member Jackierobinsonday -Shill bidder? Pujols + River

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Well, this guy on ebay had 8-9 nice pujols patches end last night, along with a SICK mariano rivera patch. Within an hour of the auctions ending, the Rivera, and half of the pujols patches were re-listed. The EXACT same cards and same serial numbers.

I haven't had time to do FULL research on this, but just based on these details, someting extremely SHADY is going on.

COMPLETED AUCTIONS

Current auctions with relisted pujols and rivera

Just wanted to make everyone aware!

skrip

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I was going to post this also. I'm sure you can guess what item I was looking at, and noticed it was immediately relisted after the auction, along with 8 other items that "sold." I emailed the guy to ask what the story was but never got a reply.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I won the Quad with Chipper/Pujols/Vlad/Griffey Jr Yesterday and I messaged him about it but have yet to hear from him. I have not paid yet as I thought it was pretty fishy. If he says anything I will let you guys know.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I bid on that quad also. So you won it? And he just blindly re-listed it?

I assumed his shill account won all of the items that were re-listed.

Keep us updated...

Skrip

Members online

Latest posts