Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do I remove store items from my Ebay search?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
This may be a stupid question with a simple solution but for some reason I can not figure it out. I'm getting sick of seeing all the Ebay store items come up when I search for Dan Haren and would like to know how I set it so those do not show up, can anyone assist me?

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Seiya said:
Auctions only? I know what you're saying but couldn't find an option either.

Yeah, that is what I am using now but then I miss out on all the current BIN's that are not store items. I thought there would be a simple solution but I have looked everywhere and can't fine one.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Sweetness said:
Whats wrong with store listings

95% of the time, they are 200% minimum overpriced BINs. Why waste time pouring through absolutely ridiculous prices?

bigdaddyblue73

Sep 2, 2010
Lehigh Valley, PA
Not all the ebay stores are overpriced. I have several ebay stores that I buy from quite often and most of the time their prices are right in line with what the same cards end for at auction. Sure some of ebay stores are nuts but I find sellers with some fair deals and it works out for them because I always buy more than one item at a time.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Sort your search by "Newly Listed" and you'll just see the new stuff in the last 7 days, and all that store crap (signed 8X10's and overpriced print plates and Just Minors stuff) falls to the bottom of your search results.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
hive17 said:
Sort your search by "Newly Listed" and you'll just see the new stuff in the last 7 days, and all that store crap (signed 8X10's and overpriced print plates and Just Minors stuff) falls to the bottom of your search results.

This is what I do

Members online

Latest posts