Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Case of cup...the rest with scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
I got a case of cup..I dont do hockey at all...but got this in the first box...not sure if i want to open the rest yet :p All are FS only. I'm mainly going by ebay prices.

91/91 Jersey #
b70303f6.jpg

Also pulled
Riku Helenius 25/249 patch auto
Ville Leino 2/21 patch auto
Teemu Laakso 196/199
Michael Sauer 112/249 patch auto
Jason Spezza Base 162/249

Here's Box 2-6...only pics of the hits. Please let me know how I did. Only bought this cause it was a good price and was bored lol
1-2.jpg

2ac.jpg

3ac.jpg

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
Re: Case of cup...

Krusin said:
It's a free case after that hit :eek: , BUST EM :mrgreen:

I doubt it's a free case...i think 400 at most...But opened the rest nothing too big i'll post the rest later tonight

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary

Thats a great pull but far from a free case, maybe it will pay for 1 pack if u are lucky.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee

Just trying to see the rest of the case :D

Card does have potential, I never underestimate Hockey collectors & thier wants for rare versions of cards.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008

Krusin said:
Just trying to see the rest of the case :D

Card does have potential, I never underestimate Hockey collectors & thier wants for rare versions of cards.
True, but hockey is a different animal.

Hockey collectors go nuts for rookies, but don't do the same typically for parallels and/or inserts from the same year.

Either way, it's a great looking Tavares.

Members online

Latest posts