Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps site sucks, why can't they update it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
All the topics I want answers about on the Topps site are never updated.
Like:
1) The Topps Gridiron Rookie of the Week giveaway. I saw the first few weeks, but who is 1-9?
2) The lack of 2010 Bowman Chrome Baseball USA Buybacks in packs. There hasn't been 1 pulled yet, so where are they? Are they doing a pack redemption?
3) The 2010 Topps Chrome Bounties. Where is #2? Or do we have to wait until someone gets #1 completed?
4) Also there info about future and past products is very limited and sometimes nonexistent. Why can't they post pack odds or checklists prior to release?

Jul 30, 2009
Funny you bring it up now.

Just two days ago, one of my customers asked me why Topps website is so horrible. He said that they have not updated their released/ product info page since......JANUARY.

I dont remember UD or Topps site ever being too good so I stoped using them long ago. I just told him to come here and see what fcb is all about.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
200lbhockeyplayer said:
The interactive geniuses behind Beckett.com are also working on Topps.com

No, nobody is working on Topps.com. Ever.

I joined 05/17/2002. At the top of the page it said "Welcome to the new Topps message boards!" I thought "wow, I got here just in time."

Here we are, 8 1/2 years later, and at the top of the page it said "Welcome to the new Topps message boards!"

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Topps.com is a wasteland... I wouldn't rely on it for info at all. They aren't nearly getting the traffic they used too. Even the message boards slowed down... but they are still advertising "Season 1 Hannah Montana stickers..." I believe the show ended this past weekend... and 2008 Football ::facepalm::

I go on the MBs once and a while to see what is going on, and some of the members aren't on here, so I can expand my "resources" for Glen Perkins.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Topps did make an announcment that they are working on their home site. Give it some time, for now the best
place to find info and ask questions is their facebook page....if you don't have facebook then you need to
step into the 21st century!

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts