Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

neg happy loser to avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
bbcforu

auction he negged me for:

[ebay:1jk63vlg]110599975516[/ebay:1jk63vlg]

read my title, check my scans and tell me what i did wrong.
sigh

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
boomo said:
bbcforu

auction he negged me for:

[ebay:1w8s2k9d]110599975516[/ebay:1w8s2k9d]

read my title, check my scans and tell me what i did wrong.
sigh
You sold a card on eBay. ;)
Oh and classy response back on his leaving a Neg for you. I know getting a Neg is a bitch to see, but you could have taken the higher road on this, and left something else instead. You could have said like "Got the items in the scan, can't see what he missed"

Reply by boomo (Nov-09-10 10:08):
another pathetic moron, where do they come from?

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Sorry man. Siding with the buyer.

Those ARE NOT 2001 Topps Chrome rookies. The Topps Chrome rookies had a foil finish on them.

These are from 2007 (?) rookie of the week promotion.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I'm gonna be hypercritical.

1) There was no "late edition" 2001 Topps Chrome. The cards state "late addition" - I assume you misread.

2) There was a 2001 Topps Traded & Chrome. Perhaps the buyer thought that these came from 2001 Topps Traded and Chrome. I don't think these are 2001 cards.

Edit: Yup.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
look at the cards, they are from topps chrome.
they were non chrome cards, but they say topps chrome.
they are from 2001, not 2007. i have sold 40 of them
over the years.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I don't remember, becuase I never opened 2001 Topps Chrome, but what I think you're saying is:

Topps Chrome added Pujols late but could only get him in as a Topps card.

That's why 2001 Topps Traded and Chrome (which I DID open) featured a full fledged Chrome Pujols card.

Again, to be hypercritical, you should have noted all of this in your description. The buyer saw the cards and they weren't "chrome finish" so he was obviously pissed.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
you know Jeff he may have been pissed, but my title and my scan are an exact 100 % match,
some people need to due there part also. In all previous sales, never did anyone complain, so i assume
they all knew what they bid on. when you are listing 300 auctions in a day, sometimes you need
to keep things moving, adding a story to every auction would really cut into my time.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
boomo said:
you know Jeff he may have been pissed, but my title and my scan are an exact 100 % match,
some people need to due there part also. In all previous sales, never did anyone complain, so i assume
they all knew what they bid on. when you are listing 300 auctions in a day, sometimes you need
to keep things moving, adding a story to every auction would really cut into my time.

And this is the attitude that earned you a negative.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Jeff N. said:
boomo said:

And this is the attitude that earned you a negative.

that is what u think is a bad attitude?

not sure how explaining it is bad.

if this is a reprint or 2006 card, total news to me, as i am sure
it was a goofy card from 2001. maybe there are both, but one thing for sure,
not a chance in hell i knew and did it to rip anyone off.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
and even if i make this mistake, god forgive me,
guy just negs, no email or chance for me to make it right.
that alone makes him a dick worth blocking

Members online

Latest posts