Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gotta love this on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Bryce Harper will be added to the recently-announced Autographed 2010 Bowman Chrome USA BUYBACK program. Cards will be sequentially numbered with foil stamping to 100 and will also include James Taillon, Yasmani Grandal, Drew Pomeranz, Michael Choice, Christian Colon, Manny Machado and Bryce Brentz. These on-card autographs will be available via redemption

No they won't. Not from retail.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Actually he will have to pay for priority mail since the box weights more the the 14 oz you can ship 1st class. Or he can ship it parcel post and it will still be around 5-6 bucks So it is almost right on in price. A little bit over but he is covering the whole USA when he priced the shipping.

tombb25

Dec 17, 2009
Napa, CA
Pine Tar said:
Actually he will have to pay for priority mail since the box weights more the the 14 oz you can ship 1st class. Or he can ship it parcel post and it will still be around 5-6 bucks So it is almost right on in price. A little bit over but he is covering the whole USA when he priced the shipping.

I believe these will fit in the small flat rate box which is what $5? I just don't like the expedited shipping being listed and then saying 1st class I think it is sleazy.

tombb25

Dec 17, 2009
Napa, CA
cmnkb8 said:
It's not sleazy. Ebay considers First Class Mail "Expedited Shipping". When you list an item and choose a shipping service, First Class is under Expedited Services.

Wow, with all the shipping I've done in the past all mine were listed as first class mail and none of my listings never once said expedited next to shipping...is this new? I haven't been active on ebay in about 4 months because I moved and switched my inventory to COMC. At the bottom of the listing is looks like priority was selected which is why I thought expedited was listed as the shipping for $9.95.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I never actually chose an "expedited shipping" option on my last run of auctions, but when I looked at them they all said expedited shipping.
Not sure where it comes from. This guy might not be sure why it's there either.

tombb25

Dec 17, 2009
Napa, CA
Kevbo said:
I never actually chose an "expedited shipping" option on my last run of auctions, but when I looked at them they all said expedited shipping.
Not sure where it comes from. This guy might not be sure why it's there either.

That could be true, maybe it's new. I guess the shipping shouldn't have been what stood out to me, maybe it should be the rest of the mis-information in the post...oh well

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
tombb25 said:
Pine Tar said:

I believe these will fit in the small flat rate box which is what $5? I just don't like the expedited shipping being listed and then saying 1st class I think it is sleazy.
No it will not those are only like a VHS Cassette but a little bigger.8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"Height I only less then 2 inches And if you have to stuff it in and it compromises the box in its shape which means you have to really tape the hell out of it then it moves up in box size and that is 10.70 Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB1) $10.70 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"

I just plugged in 3 different zip codes from mine and I weight the box (retail I have and it is from 6.25 to 11 bucks to ship Parcel and Priority mail to all 3 of these East coast and west coast. Slightly higher to Alaska for some reason :lol:

tombb25

Dec 17, 2009
Napa, CA
Pine Tar said:
tombb25 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":y0rf529o]Actually he will have to pay for priority mail since the box weights more the the 14 oz you can ship 1st class. Or he can ship it parcel post and it will still be around 5-6 bucks So it is almost right on in price. A little bit over but he is covering the whole USA when he priced the shipping.

No it will not those are only like a VHS Cassette but a little bigger.8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"Height I only less then 2 inches And if you have to stuff it in and it compromises the box in its shape which means you have to really tape the hell out of it then it moves up in box size and that is 10.70 Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB1) $10.70 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"

I just plugged in 3 different zip codes from mine and I weight the box (retail I have and it is from 6.25 to 11 bucks to ship Parcel and Priority mail to all 3 of these East coast and west coast. Slightly higher to Alaska for some reason :lol:[/quote:y0rf529o]

yeah...not sure

MAIL1.jpg

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
The expedited shipping thing just started popping up in the last couple weeks I believe. It's on just about every auction I look at now, with all kinds of shipping prices and options. I think it might be automatically added when you pick one of the qualifying shipping services.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
kdailey4315 said:
Jeff N. said:
Umm... to hell with the postage, the guy is lying about the redemptions...

I sent him a question asking him that. We'll see if I get a response.

Here's the response I got. I don't what to make of this guy.

HOBBY BOXES ONLY....Topps announces for every 18 wrappers (HOBBY ONLY) of 2010 Bowman Chrome Baseball sent to the company, collectors will receive an exclusive 5-card pack of exclusive BLACK-BORDERED PARALLELS of 2010 BOWMAN BASEBALL cards . All 110 prospect subjects from 2010 Bowman Baseball will be included. 37-card USA Baseball Bowman Chrome Black Bordered Autographs #’d to 25…featuring the 2010 Collegiate National Team and the 2010 18U National Team.

· 5-card Bowman Chrome Rookies & Prospects Autographs #’d to 100… Featuring Buster Posey, Mike Stanton, Mike Moustakas, Miguel Sano and Dustin Ackley.

· And because of a production error, the previously announced Autographed 2010 Bowman Chrome USA BUYBACK program will now be included as part of this wrapper redemption. Cards will be sequentially numbered with foil stamping to 100 and will include Bryce Harper, James Taillon, Yasmani Grandal, Drew Pomeranz, Michael Choice, Christian Colon, Manny Machado and B

Members online

Latest posts