Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 National League Gold Gloves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Y. Molina (C), Pujols (1B), Phillips (2B), Tulo (SS), Rolen (3B), CarGo/Victorino/Bourn (OF), Arroyo (P)

I honestly think that Carlos Ruiz (C) and Placido Polanco (3b) were robbed, and Victorino didn't deserve it.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
pigskincardboard said:
You know what would be really cool? If offensive output didnt play into this set of awards.

What a joke.

It's about reputation, not offensive output.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Notice how bunched up the GGs are?

What I mean is that each league only has 5 teams representing the 9 players receiving the award.

Is good defense that concentrated? I certainly wouldn't think so.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Most Worthless Award in Baseball!

And a complete joke in most cases.

They need to just pick the player with the highest fielding % at that position and thats the winner... Period!

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
fkw said:
Most Worthless Award in Baseball!

And a complete joke in most cases.

They need to just pick the player with the highest fielding % at that position and thats the winner... Period!

LOL, my buddy Casey would've got one then :) At least he's in the record book for something...and it's definitely not his hitting.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
While I totally agree Tulo should be a multiple GG winner at this point, Brendan Ryan was easily the best SS this year.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Well Pujols got another one. He did not deserve this one this year but with no other real standout who else can possibly get it.

Latest posts