Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A bunch of auto'd baseballs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
My daughter got 38 MLB authenticated autographed baseballs from Upper Deck. She wasn't really figuring on them all being the same player. She's cool, though, saying we could use them to play ball.

Any Garret Anderson fans??

IMGA0824.jpg

IMGA0821.jpg

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
How did she end up with 38 of the same? Just curious

Not bad, I think G. Anderson is a great player who is under valued as far as hobby value goes

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I honestly would call UD up and complain about that. Was this done with UD codes? What did the title say.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Garret Anderson is the human Red Sox beater...which although I dont like, I respect his bat. The guy rakes in video games as well. Hes a pretty good hitter and seems like a good guy. Would have been cool to get some variety but I dunno..

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
bouwob said:
I honestly would call UD up and complain about that. Was this done with UD codes? What did the title say.

Not UD's fault. It was from their kids program which I guess MLB was pushing for. They supplied the balls and I guess they didn't figure any one kid would throw down enough points for that many!!

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
My altruistic nature just got killed by my capitalistic heritage. Surely I will sell some as I don't think Madeleine plans on that many knucklers in the back yard.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
The only ones I can find for sale are way overpriced in my opinion. Someone will have to tell me what they want to spend. And I'll have to run it by my daughter in the morning!!

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I have no problem getting one of them either...pretty cool even though you got 38 of the same. However, you may now be able to get a nice little chunk in your daughters savings by selling a few of them off...

TK

Members online

Latest posts