Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need a little help with an item I found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking to see if anyone can help me here

I was looking through some old boxes in my closet and found some early 70's OPC and topps wax packs & I found this in one of my boxes.

A mini Phil Esposito mini street hockey stick & puck. It's a plastic 7" stick and for the life of me I can't remember how this came into my possession (it has to be at least 30 -35 yrs old judging from the other items in this box). If anyone could share some light into this I would truly appreciate it.

espomini1.jpg

espomini2.jpg

espomini3.jpg

espomini4.jpg

Thanks
Chris

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Those I believe were originally available in stores.

"Knee hockey" was a nightly event when we were playing tournaments out of town and we played for hours in the hotel hallways.

This is about the size of a swizzle stick

I don't think you could use this to play hockey with

Edit I found this on eBay however the one I have has Esposito Mini Hockey on it unlike this one which has Mylec Official Street Hockey on it
[ebay:343c3bs7]170566709683[/ebay:343c3bs7]
ebaystick.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
200lbhockeyplayer said:

"Knee hockey" was a nightly event when we were playing tournaments out of town and we played for hours in the hotel hallways.

Oh dude, i totally forgot about Knee Hockey :lol: , i had a knee Hockey rink in my basement back in the day, we used to play for hours and hours :D

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Mahoody said:
This is about the size of a swizzle stick

I don't think you could use this to play hockey with

That is the perfect size stick to play knee Hockey with, you use the really small ones like that :D

BTW love your new signature :eek:

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
200lbhockeyplayer said:

I had a girlfriend once that liked to play knee hockey. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts