Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Thanksgiving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Same to you brother. I hope you and Russ's family have an AWESOME catered dinner :D

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Yummy Boston Market and busted a case and a half of cards. Who could ask for more?
Thanks Sean.
Hope you had a good one Justin.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:
Same to you brother. I hope you and Russ's family have an AWESOME catered dinner :D
Russ S. said:
Yummy Boston Market and busted a case and a half of cards. Who could ask for more?
Thanks Sean.
Hope you had a good one Justin.

Thanks Justin, I hope yours was good as well. It was really good, I might even do it again next year. :D Busted 2 and half cases of some baseball and got a pretty rainbow to boot. I am glad you and your family had fun Russ. Taylor is still talking about it.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
If you guys are out Black Friday shopping I hate you. We don't have a Black Friday here and we can't do it online because for promos and crap online they won't ship here. We were supposed to have a "Black Friday" at our BX but the people who unload the boat and deliever the stuff to the warehouse are on strike. So all our crap is sitting on a boat. So they are just putting some clothes on sale. No Thanks.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:
If you guys are out Black Friday shopping I hate you. We don't have a Black Friday here and we can't do it online because for promos and crap online they won't ship here. We were supposed to have a "Black Friday" at our BX but the people who unload the boat and deliever the stuff to the warehouse are on strike. So all our crap is sitting on a boat. So they are just putting some clothes on sale. No Thanks.

That sucks. I never want to be stationed overseas again. No Justin.....I am not sleeping, I just woke up. I have been looking online, but I think I am just going to chill today. I am still stuffed from yesterday. :D

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
seanho2309 said:
Etanju said:

That sucks. I never want to be stationed overseas again. No Justin.....I am not sleeping, I just woke up. I have been looking online, but I think I am just going to chill today. I am still stuffed from yesterday. :D
If you would have answered your phone when I called @ 0430, I would have gotten you that 1TB Hard drive. You bum!

Didn't score the tv though. Grrrr

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Russ S. said:
seanho2309 said:
Etanju said:

If you would have answered your phone when I called @ 0430, I would have gotten you that 1TB Hard drive. You bum!

Didn't score the tv though. Grrrr

I thought my phone ringing was a dream. :lol:

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
We went up to the BX a little while ago. The big deal of the day was a PS3 for $20 off. BBBBWWWWWHHHHHAAAAA

Members online

Latest posts