Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making a couple banners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I am making a couple banners (2 or 3). Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. If I can not find pictures of the players that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), please provide them.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Would be open to using a sweet Jake Odorizzi banner. I'm usually pretty loyal to my banners and use them for a long time...

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
JBel4331 said:
I am making a couple banners (2 or 3). Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. If I can not find pictures of the players that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), please provide them.

Should I assume you're ignoring my 2 PM's asking if you could help a fellow board member on where to look for a few images?

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
sheetskout said:
Would be open to using a sweet Jake Odorizzi banner. I'm usually pretty loyal to my banners and use them for a long time...

30063200.png

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
Jacob Turner #1 prospect from Tigers would be awesome, thanks.

I see I'm the fourth. If not, that's alright with me. Have a good Thanksgiving!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
I don't need a banner at all but I just wanted to thank you again for designing the banner for my signature and web site. I constantly get compliments on it and I have you to thank!

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
schillingfan said:
I don't need a banner at all but I just wanted to thank you again for designing the banner for my signature and web site. I constantly get compliments on it and I have you to thank!

no problem

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Any chance you could make one with Ryan Zimmerman and the Nationals logo behind him on the left, and Ray Lewis with the Ravens logo behind him on the right? Not sure how difficult that might be.

Members online

Latest posts