Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent Box Breaks - Crummy Except for One More White Whale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
I drank the Kool Aid and got some 2010 Bowman Chrome. Not much in those boxes but I did attach scans of the hits below.

I purchased my fourth box of Triple Threads and got my third White Whale. Any guesses as to its cash value are appreciated.

EDITED - I need to clean my scanners. The last patch piece on the right side is yellow and purple. Does anyone know what patch that would have come from?

10ChatwoodBowmanChromeAuto232-500.jpg 10FamiliaBowmanChromeAuto.jpg 10LiddiBowmanChromeAuto.jpg

10MartinezBowmanChromeAuto.jpg 10MontgomerySimmsBowmanChromeAuto403-500.jpg 10RecklingBowmanChromeAuto.jpg

10ThompsonBowmanChromeAuto.jpg 10TuttleBowmanChromeAuto.jpg 10StubbsToppsChromeAuto.jpg

10DonaldsonToppsChromeAuto.jpg 10IchiroTripleThreads89-99.jpg 10LesterToppsChromeBlueRef61-199.jpg

10LongoriaBowmanChromeRef.jpg 10MantleToppsChromeRef.jpg 10MauerBowmanChromeBlueRef87-199.jpg

10CoddingtonBowmanChromeRef310-500.jpg 10ParedesBowmanChromeGoldRef16-50.jpg 10StrasburgToppsChrome.jpg

10TeixieraToppsChromeBlueRef27-199.jpg 10HernandezTripleThreadsWhiteWhale1-1.jpg 10HendersonTripleThreadsJersey27-36.jpg

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
Hey dude....please don't move that Felix White Whale until you have talked to metallicalex777! I'm pretty sure he'd like a shot at obtaining it.

Later,

-al

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
brewerfan99 said:
Hey dude....please don't move that Felix White Whale until you have talked to metallicalex777! I'm pretty sure he'd like a shot at obtaining it.

Later,

-al

Beat me to it about Alex, killer Felx though.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
brewerfan99 said:

Later,

-al

+2. That would look bad ass in his collection!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Very nice looking Felix. Topps did a nice job on that one....yellow plates are usually horribly ugly (this one is no different) but the patches make it a really cool card. Congrats on a big pull.

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
I believe the Felix Patches are from the All-star jersey. I am not a fan of these printing plate white whales myself. You can barely pick Felix out. I do really like the wood variations though, I have only seen 1 Felix wood card from this year's TTT, and it was awesome. Dude didn't get back to me about it, so I guess he's keepin' it, can't blame him!

Alex may very well be interested in it, I know he is wantin' to buy a new Felix, he told me last week that he hasn't bought a new Felix in a long time, as he collects other stuff too, not solely Hernandez.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts