Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

11/29 Cyber Monday Daily thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Gotta be the worst MNF game of the year tonite. Winner probably still alive in division, loser probably out.

CM, I sent you a long article via PM. I apologize if you don't need it.

In case you didn't see it, Congrats to sieya, who completed a very nice Rivers flip last evening!

and completely O/T: USA is running some good very early L&O:CI episodes today if you're looking to fill in some down time.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'll watch tonight's game, only because I know what Monday night television is going to revert to in about six weeks.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone has a great day.

As for me, I am off from school, and I have a job interview at 9:30 at a Christmas tree farm, so I am excited for the oppertunity.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
imac220 said:

As for me, I am off from school, and I have a job interview at 9:30 at a Christmas tree farm, so I am excited for the oppertunity.
Good luck man!

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
I appreciate it! I think I have a solid chance to get the job. We have know the lady (co-owner) for about 6 years, and she pretty much said that they are looking to hire a few more people for this super busy time, so I said I would love to apply, and she said "come in Monday to fill out an application, and have an interview" And here I am ha!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
imac220 said:

Good luck with that - sounds like a fun way to make a little extra cash. I worked on a tree farm in college one winter, and loved it.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Yeah, I think it would be a fun job. And it works out perfect because it is only a seasonal job, which is great because winter is the only season when I am not playing baseball.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Wow! I guess I can't rip Big East Football anymore. :lol:

Two of my favorite teams, TCU and Villanova, are joining the Conference in a coupla years. TCU announcing this afternoon, and 'Nova to confirm around X-Mas. A Texas school in the East will be odd though. Still, for me it's Very cool!

They're still looking at adding two other "free agent" teams too.

'Nova's stadium is about 45 minutes from my house, so hopefully I'll see some great games soon. :D

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Nova is an interesting move. They have been real good in 1-AA now, so it seems logical.

TCU made a smart move. Big East is weak, but that should help. I just want them (more so Boise, but TCU too) to lose some games in a real conference so I can point and say "See, this is why we didn't take you seriously"

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Over the years the Big East has turned into more of a basketball conference, much like the SEC is more of a football conference. It's nice to see TCU coming to the Big East and hopefully they can improve the quality of football across the entire conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.