Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Little Overdue Thank You & Shout Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Shout out to brianga26 for the Lars Anderson TriStar plate that will nestle itself into my collection of cards using my photos. I got the plate last week but I was waiting to get my scanner working again before I made this post. Thanks a ton!!

2008TriStarProjections-LarsAnderson.jpg lars_plate.jpg 2008TriStarProjections-LarsAnder-1.jpg

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ru4scuba said:
Shout out to brianga26 for the Lars Anderson TriStar plate that will nestle itself into my collection of cards using my photos. I got the plate last week but I was waiting to get my scanner working again before I made this post. Thanks a ton!!

2008TriStarProjections-LarsAnderson.jpg lars_plate.jpg 2008TriStarProjections-LarsAnder-1.jpg

Awesome stuff!!! I personally think this picture would be a great Lars card, not sure if it's better, but great card.

101_0062.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Chris- that is such a great looking set together!! Man I don't know how I'd feel If I saw my work in print like that. That is so awesome! And great gesture on Brian's part.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
:oops:

come on ya'll you are making me blush.. I had the card, I knew that Chris had taken the picture, I thought about selling it and I figured it belonged with the rightful owner, and the person who took the photo!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts