Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frank Gore Done for the Year!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
Frank is out for the season with a broken hip I am pretty sure. Don't have the link on me but I know he is done for the year.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If you count his college career too, I think it's the 5th time he's had a season-ending injury. :eek: :? :(

But he keeps coming back, and is still productive each time. Amazing, and good luck to him!

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I had to listen to parts of the game on the radio. I guess this explains why the coaches were quoted at the half as saying they would have to hide his helmet to keep him off the field.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Shame. Really like the guy.

And just when the Niners at 4-7 were poised to dominate this division ;)

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Sad to hear, but I think a combo of Brian Westbrook and Anthony Dixon might be more effective for the Niners going forward than just Gore.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
lumm0x said:

The 'niners are the most disapointing team in football to me. I really thought they had the pieces (Gore, Davis, Crabtree and a solid defense) to dominate a weak division. You can never underestimate the importance of coaching (esp. coordinators) and QB play I guess. Yikes.

- jkeys

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
jkeys said:
lumm0x said:

The 'niners are the most disapointing team in football to me. I really thought they had the pieces (Gore, Davis, Crabtree and a solid defense) to dominate a weak division. You can never underestimate the importance of coaching (esp. coordinators) and QB play I guess. Yikes.

- jkeys

I am so happy you guys declined that trade now :eek: ::facepalm:: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts