Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Maddux/Clemens/error collectors: WHAT DO I HAVE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
I just bought a massive lot of stuff and in it were two cards I have no idea about.

First is this 1993 Stadium Members Only Maddux SILVER LETTER variations/error.
Was there a silver variation produced? Or is this some error? Anyone else have it? Not a great show up but the letters are cleary silver.
!B-tg,7gEGk~$(KGrHqV,!k0Ey+jC2OPoBM9c69hFhw~~_12.jpg

Lastly is this 1991 Studio Clemens card with WHITE LETTERS on the "Studio '91" logo.
It seems to be very similar to the 1986 Donruss Highlights White Letter variations/ errors.
!B-teV5g!Wk~$(KGrHqN,!jkEzKKkiis5BM9cy5,Grg~~_12.jpg

What do you all think?

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Your image links are the same: http://i.ebayimg.com/22/!B-tg,7gEGk~$(K ... w~~_12.JPG

Edit - Thanks for correcting them.

As for what they are, I have no idea. Is there any other discoloration on the cards?

011873 said:
I just bought a massive lot of stuff and in it were two cards I have no idea about.

First is this 1993 Stadium Members Only Maddux SILVER LETTER variations/error.
Was there a silver variation produced? Or is this some error? Anyone else have it? Not a great show up but the letters are cleary silver.
!B-tg,7gEGk~$(KGrHqV,!k0Ey+jC2OPoBM9c69hFhw~~_12.jpg

Lastly is this 1991 Studio Clemens card with WHITE LETTERS on the "Studio '91" logo.
It seems to be very similar to the 1986 Donruss Highlights White Letter variations/ errors.
!B-teV5g!Wk~$(KGrHqN,!jkEzKKkiis5BM9cy5,Grg~~_12.jpg

What do you all think?

Members online

Latest posts