Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looks like Jeff N was right.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Several months back I opened a case of sterling and pulled a Johnny Cash cut. Jeff mentioned that it was not a great case at the time and it looks like he was right. Cash cuts did sell for close to a grand but not anymore. I sold this as the BIN was getting nothing. Ouch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-TOPPS-STERLING ... 2eb188c5f8

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Could the 98.4% ebay rating be a factor? That might have scared away some potential bidders.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Jeff N. said:
Jeez, I don't remember what I ate for breakfast in the morning and you remember that?

Wow.

Edit: I love it when NECPilgrims comes into a thread, says I'm an idiot and I'm wrong, and in the end, I'm proven right. That being said, I'm sorry for your loss...

That was pretty funny. The rating wouldn't be it i don't think as my friend that sold the card only has 1 negative and it was from a ****** that said it took 10 days to get a card. To say I was pretty bummed would be understatement. I wish I had just held on to the card. Oh well.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Big time deceased celebrity
But his autographs are not "rare"
had it been a 1/1 it would have helped

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
cookie-monster-cupcake.jpg

Members online

Latest posts