Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Protection on eBay - shipping to Japan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Tried checking out the Paypal website, but got lost. If I want to ship an item to Japan, how do I need to ship it to make sure I'm covered.

Thanks

Derek2011

Aug 7, 2008
Bainbridge,PA
I believe via registered mail. Not the cheapest by any means, but is trackable. ALL my international buyers that pay paypal pay S&H that is significantly higher and includes registered insured.

Derek

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
11.3 Qualification Requirements. In order to qualify for coverage under the Seller Protection Policy, you must meet the following requirements:

1. You must have a Verified Business or Verified Premier Account at the time of the transaction,

2. The transaction must be between a US, UK or Canadian buyer and a US, UK or Canadian seller,

3. The payment must be listed as Seller Protection Policy Eligible on the Transaction Details page, or cleared by PayPal through Payment Review,

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
It makes me laugh that Ebay calls me telling me that I can improve sales by opening up to the world. They say it will increase prices etc. They don't tell me in that same call that there is no protection from paypal, which is required.

Members online

Latest posts