Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who can make sick banners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
ethanbryer said:
the guy in my sig, popo-cant remeber the rest, its down below. if jbel is to overrun with a&g request i would give the guy a pm

thanks i will let him know

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
zbdub808 said:
Can anyone help me make a banner of Tim Lincecum and Matt Cain?

giantsp.png

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Pills makes the best banners, His banners started the rage on BMB. His banners are so insane, They have made blind children see again. Kim Jung Il said, Pills banners are the reason the US scares me. His banners came up a vote short to host the World Cup in 2018.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Marro said:
Pills makes the best banners, His banners started the rage on BMB. His banners are so insane, They have made blind children see again. Kim Jung Il said, Pills banners are the reason the US scares me. His banners came up a vote short to host the World Cup in 2018.

:lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
shuedini said:
Definitely this guy: JBel4331

didn't you have one before of Rolen that had his name in all gu'ed patch swatches in blue jays colors? I remember seeing one and thought for sure it was yours and that one was sick. I would love to see a Canseco one done that way in Oakland color patches.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
1st4040 said:
shuedini said:
Definitely this guy: JBel4331

didn't you have one before of Rolen that had his name in all gu'ed patch swatches in blue jays colors? I remember seeing one and thought for sure it was yours and that one was sick. I would love to see a Canseco one done that way in Oakland color patches.
Mattingly Alexander made it for me quite some time ago. A lot of guys, for whatever reason, didn't seem to like him...but he was a good guy.

ShuediniRolenD.png

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I could use a Pujols/Musial passing the torch banner any takers??
There will be a prize awarded to the winner PM me if interested Thanks

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Marro said:
Awesome post :lol:

Does Pills still post on the boards?

Members online

Latest posts