Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Bowman Chrome question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Has anyone ever noticed that they haven't been able to find red refractors or the red 1/1's from 2007 Bowman/Bowman Chrome? I collect a handful of guys from this set, and of some I have 2 or 3 red refractors but have never seen even one of the other guys. Has anyone ever noticed anything similar to this? For example, I have 3 of the 5 Amani Toomer Red Refractors, 2 of the 5 Alan Branch Red Refractor autos but have never seen a non auto red refractor of his, 2 of the Leon Hall Red Refractor autos and non autos, but have never seen Red Refractors of Steve Breaston, Lamarr Woodley or Prescott Burgess. I would think with these being /5 one would have popped up sometime. Maybe they just showed up early and I missed them. I dunno.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
As far as Bowman Red 1/1s, never seen a Chansi Stuckey or Gaines Adams.

As far as Breaston and Burgess, they exist
BreastonBGS.jpg

pbbcred.jpg

I also have David Harris. Never seen a Woodley and couldn't land a Hall or Branch.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Thanks Brad. If you ever want to move the Breaston, Burgess or Harris, they'd fit in great in my collection. :) I have 2 of the Branch red autos but have never seen a non auto. Still searching for the Sterling reds of Burgess, Harris and Branch. Along with Gabe Watson and Tim Massaquoi from 06. I didn't go after the Massaquoi when it was up, I think it sold for like $40. Maybe it'll resurface one day.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
2007 Bowman Chrome did the same thing as 2006 Bowman Chrome...a certain number of rookies had their chrome cards inserted into regular Bowman boxes. This was the case for most of the guys I collect. Darryl Tapp, Travis Lulay, Ben Obomanu, David Kirtman were inserted into Bowman with Kelly Jennings being the only one in Bowman Chrome in 2006...In 2007, Joe Newton, Courtney Taylor, Jordan Kent were in regular Bowman and Josh Wilson didn't get have a Bowman Chrome card.

Having one show up is extremely rare but when they do, I don't hesitate.

Members online

Latest posts