Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST *OVER*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Alright Boy and Girls here's the deal, It's very cold here in NY and I'm feeling generous. Here are the Prizes!
FrankHowardAuto1825.jpgMelkyGU.jpg
Frank Howard Threads Auto #18/25
Melky Cabrera Allen & Ginter GU Jersey

The contest is to get all the correct answers to all of the questions.

1)What movie starring Steve Martin did I just watch?

2)What did I eat for dinner? (HINT:Really common food,no side dishes,single item)

3)What show will I be watching tonight on NBC?

4)Which movie starring the Muppets is my favorite?

5)What is my favorite show featured on CBS during prime time?

I will stop the contest once someone post all the correct answers to all the questions

RULES
1)NO editing post unless you contact me with a fair reason as to why you edited it.
2)One entry per user
Enjoy.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Re: CONTEST Come On In*Auto/GU, Lot Prize!

1)What movie starring Steve Martin did I just watch? --"The Jerk"

2)What did I eat for dinner? (HINT:Really common food,no side dishes,single item) -- Pizza

3)What show will I be watching tonight on NBC? -- The Office

4)Which movie starring the Muppets is my favorite? -- The Muppets Take Manhattan

5)What is my favorite show featured on CBS during prime time? -- say it isn't CSI

I will stop the contest once someone post all the correct answers to all the questions

RULES
1)NO editing post unless you contact me with a fair reason as to why you edited it.
2)One entry per user
Enjoy.[/quote]

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA

1)What movie starring Steve Martin did I just watch? - Pink Panther

2)What did I eat for dinner? (HINT:Really common food,no side dishes,single item) - pizza

3)What show will I be watching tonight on NBC? - hopefully The Office

4)Which movie starring the Muppets is my favorite? - Muppets from Space

5)What is my favorite show featured on CBS during prime time? - NCIS

Thanks for the contest!

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008

1)What movie starring Steve Martin did I just watch? --"Planes, Trains and Automobiles

2)What did I eat for dinner? (HINT:Really common food,no side dishes,single item) -- Pizza

4)Which movie starring the Muppets is my favorite? -- The Muppets Take Manhattan

5)What is my favorite show featured on CBS during prime time? - How I met your mother

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX

elemin8 said:
1)What movie starring Steve Martin did I just watch? --"Planes, Trains and Automobiles

5)What is my favorite show featured on CBS during prime time? - How I met your mother

WINNER ding ding ding!

Members online

Latest posts