Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Recent Vikings/Iowa Picks Ups and Purchases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I think I've shown most of these already, but I'll throw them in one thread, anyway.

My first Clark 1/1 - nothing fancy... wouldn't mind adding a nicer Clark 1/1 someday.

ClarkBowmanRed.jpg

One of the cards I wanted most from UD Black was a Greene/Wells combo - I happily settled for the Greene/Ringer alternative at a much better price:

GreeneRingerBlack.jpg

I'm about a year late to the party, but I'm really starting to like last year's Limited...

HarvinLimited25.jpg

... this year's Limited isn't so bad either:

HarvinShield.jpg

Remember how I said I wouldn't mind a nicer Dallas Clark 1/1 for the PC? RITM helped me out with that, and I'm eternally indebted to him:

dallasclark-1.jpg

Thanks for the look. No more cards for Eric for a while.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Amazing mail! Really digging that Greene pennant auto and the logos

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Thanks guys - I've been looking for a wall display to start putting my stuff in, but they're as expensive as sin!

Yep, Chris is a great guy. I wish nothing but the nicest of Ripkens and Mannings upon him.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
So glad to help you out. Obviously there was some hesitation but the Clark shield is better off in your collection being appreciated than in a box here collecting dust. There are a lot of things I have grown to love about FCB. At the top of the list would have to be the generosity. My pleasure to pay it forward. Enjoy!

Members online

Latest posts