Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting 2010 Bowman Chrome Orange eBay trend.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I've been watching eBay for 2010 Bowman Chrome Refractors for my Romero collection and thought I'd try to complete the rainbow. I've noticed that the selling prices have been dropping a lot since the product was released. Maybe a reflection of player popularity, maybe an initially hot product cooling off, or a combination of both. Here are some examples for orange refractors:

- The first one I saw ended Nov 22. It had a starting price of $9.99 and got no bidders.
- The second I saw ended later that same day and I got sniped at the last second. It went for $10.50.
- The seller from the first auction relisted his card with a starting price of $4.99. It ended Nov 30 with only 1 bidder (me!).
- This one ended Dec 11. http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-BOWMAN-CHROME- ... 5196af0e56 Started at $0.99 and had no bidders! (I meant to scoop it up but couldn't get online when it ended. Should have just placed a bid the day before while I was on! ::facepalm:: )

There's been some talk around the boards that Bowman Chrome has been overproduced this year. Makes my LCS look pretty bad for selling them at $8 a pack!

Incidentally, I still need the Red and of course the Super. Got sniped on a Red a few weeks ago... it went for $20.50. Haven't seen any on eBay since.

- R.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Any interest in his Bowman Chrome Ref Auto or Xfractor Auto Rc's?

I also have his Topps Chrome Update Red Xfractor /65 RC.

Members online

Latest posts