Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wil Myers superfractor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
does anyone know if the Myers superfractor has been pulled yet from 2010 Bowman 1st series this year?

I want it.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
you laughing at my jumbo break? i'd say it was a good break, esp given the condition of the auto'd cards.

anyway, $2000 for the Myers, really? what comparable prospect has sold for that high on a superfractor this year?

natsprospects26

Oct 6, 2008
Dulles, VA
bmp1971 said:
you laughing at my jumbo break? i'd say it was a good break, esp given the condition of the auto'd cards.

anyway, $2000 for the Myers, really? what comparable prospect has sold for that high on a superfractor this year?

Taillon just went off at $2200. Myers has proven himself for a year in the pros, it could be a $2500 card definitely if the timing is right.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Ehh...I see it being a $1500+ card. I don't think it will touch $2K. The Micahel Choice super auto sold for $1750 tho.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
natsprospects26 said:
bmp1971 said:

Taillon just went off at $2200. Myers has proven himself for a year in the pros, it could be a $2500 card definitely if the timing is right.

It is all in the timing.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
js0000001 said:
natsprospects26 said:
bmp1971 said:

It is all in the timing.

that's what she said :D

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I could see the super getting 3-5K easily. He's a much better and much more proven prospect than players from this year's draft product, so comparing him to those players is not really fair. Any seller who knows what they're doing will almost certainly get AT LEAST $2500 for this card, in my opinion, and I could realistically see $5k.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I could see the super getting 3-5K easily. He's a much better and much more proven prospect than players from this year's draft product, so comparing him to those players is not really fair. Any seller who knows what they're doing will almost certainly get AT LEAST $2500 for this card, in my opinion, and I could realistically see $5k.

so you gonna give me $5k when I get it tomorrow? I'll take $5k for it, raw.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
bmp1971 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

so you gonna give me $5k when I get it tomorrow? I'll take $5k for it, raw.

I'm not paying that much, but I bet someone would be willing to.

superwhat

Jun 19, 2010
100x ref auto
40x avg blue auto
10x avg orange auto
4x avg red auto

then add those 4 numbers and divide by 4

but with all that said, that's how I price them..Everyone is different and since there is only 1 it goes for what the owner wants and what the buyer is willing to pay.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
superwhat said:
100x ref auto
40x avg blue auto
10x avg orange auto
4x avg red auto

then add those 4 numbers and divide by 4

but with all that said, that's how I price them..Everyone is different and since there is only 1 it goes for what the owner wants and what the buyer is willing to pay.

interesting math; and true on seller-buyer dynamics; myers seems like a hot commodity nowadays, so i'd guess between $4-4.5k

Members online

Latest posts