Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - December 22, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Re: FCB Daily - Wenesday - December 22, 2010

Just hanging here in the office...

Very pleased with my two fantasy FB teams: Berwick Sailors in Yahoo is #1, fighting in the semi & REM Michel in ESPN, ranked #3 is playing for the championship this weekend...

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland

I pretty much did auto-draft, but kept a close eye on free agents.

Best pickup for my REM team was Michael Vick...

ESPN team:
Vick
Woodhead
Hightower
Mike Williams Sea
Andre Johnson
DeSean Jackson
Kellen Winslow
Eagles
Rackers
Eli Manning BN
Sproles BN
Felix Jones BN
Mason BN
B Watson BN
Jacoby Ford BN
Andre Caldwell BN

Yahoo team:
Brady
Stevie Johnson
Maclin
McFadden
Blount
Pettigrew
Branch
Bryant
Eagles
Peterson BN (contemplating to start him or not since he's lingering)
B Watson BN
Hightower BN (contemplating to start)
Lance Moore BN
Cedric Benson BN (too many RBs!)
Chargers BN

What do you think?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

I wouldn't start Hightower over Blount or McFadden and I would wait and see how AP is doing before putting him back into your lineup.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN

Morning fellas...Nice Brentz excel, got to watch him alot over the years when MTSU came to play UT...Was an excellent signer as well.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul

What's happening guys?

Busted two boxes of Philadelphia last night - got my best "name" pull in a long time, with a Peyton Manning auto. The other auto was an Andre Gurode redemption... boo. However, I have heard that they are replacing his redemptions, and I think somebody got a Matt Ryan out of the deal, so that works for me!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

Slette said:
What's happening guys?

Busted two boxes of Philadelphia last night - got my best "name" pull in a long time, with a Peyton Manning auto. The other auto was an Andre Gurode redemption... boo. However, I have heard that they are replacing his redemptions, and I think somebody got a Matt Ryan out of the deal, so that works for me!
WTF, no scan??? :lol:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul

HA - knew that was coming! Our internet at the house has been spotty at best, so after the holidays, we're going to "splurge" and actually pay for service. I don't mind having to pay, it was just nice not having the additional bill getting mailed to us every month.

So, yes - scans to follow. Sooner or later.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

Slette said:
HA - knew that was coming! Our internet at the house has been spotty at best, so after the holidays, we're going to "splurge" and actually pay for service. I don't mind having to pay, it was just nice not having the additional bill getting mailed to us every month.

So, yes - scans to follow. Sooner or later.
:lol:

So are you keeping the Manning auto or selling/trading it to pick up some more Vikings? Did you see the Cris Carter NFL logo that was posted in the daily thread last night?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul

And that's why not having steady internet sucks - I would have bought that on the spot had I seen that. DAMN IT!!! That's me yelling, via computer.

I might keep the Manning... not quite sure, though. I have one Manning auto on a Dallas Clark Exquisite dual, so I'm not overly attached to it. If I could swing a nice Harvin or AP in trade, I would probably have a hard time saying no.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

Oh yeah, that reminds me, Harvin and AP are EXPENSIVE. I never realized exactly how expensive they are until I had you in the SS.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul

Yeah they are, although Harvin's stuff in a Florida jersey isn't quite as bad. I want to add his UD Black, Magic, and Philadelphia Chicle autos, and I should be able to do that fairly reasonably. But I do have to be fairly selective of what I spend money on for those two, which is a good thing anyway.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Congrats on the Brentz excel!

Really looking forward to tonite's Bowl, but kinda wish both school's were playing against AQ conference schools instead.

Utah's won 9 bowls in a row, and it'll be interesting to see if the non-BCS letdown hurts Boise. I think Boise's offense will be too much for the Utes...

And it should be cool to see Urban Meyer working for ESPN in the studio. I know he didn't recruit any of these players for Utah, but he's probably still rooting for them.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto

Slette said:
What's happening guys?

Yup! I didn't get a Matt Ryan, but I got a very, very nice card for the PC. Joey Porter outta Philly on the other hand netted a Glen Coffee auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts