Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Bowman Originals Pujols Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmc62190

Dec 22, 2010
Hi. Has anyone come across an actual checklist of 2006 Bowman Originals Pujols Buyback autos? I think there were 6 different ones, but could not figure it out. There are too many fakes out there being peddled by BLUETIDE_2, who is actually faking them and selling to everyone and their grandmother on ebay, thus flooding the market with fakes. I was burned for $950 and was lucky enough to just get my refunds. LUCKY!!!
I think the list is comprised of these so far:
2001 Bowman 1/1 (one fake out there, recently sold for $302. Real one is listed at BIN $4400)
2002 Bowman Chrome #'d 50
2003 Bowman Best #'d 75

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
This set is extremely tough to lock down because there really is no truly accurate checklist.

Beckett has one that was received from Topps, but there are some problems within that list.

It's really hammered prices on the big pulls from that product making it almost untouchable.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
James52411 said:
alexs64 said:
SKYWALKER said:
1 OF 1 AND REAL :D :D

albert.jpg

Yeah you're right it is real....real off-center.

Nice card otherwise.

One of the jerkiest comments I've seen here in a while, and that is saying something. ::facepalm::

You jacked up my quote, but I got it for you. It was a joke...I know I should have put a smiley face or something in there so THOSE that don't have a sense of humor could pick up on it.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
OK, well I've been around this hobby long enough to know that some folks cannot wait to denigrate other people's collections. Glad you aren't one of them.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
James52411 said:
OK, well I've been around this hobby long enough to know that some folks cannot wait to denigrate other people's collections. Glad you aren't one of them.

I appreciate that kind of apology...and accept it :cool: .

I really should have put in the smiley.. I didn't, my bad. I am not one of those guys. Have a good one!

A member on here posted how he owned one of those buybaks.

He had this one.

THe only difference is it had the black border,
http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-bowman-origina ... 255f28d517

He had the real one and he also posted pics of a fake one on ebay, He posted because a faked one also had the same numbering but he clearly had the real one,

Those pujols' are a mess of a problem. His auto is not hard to fake, thats why i would NEVER buy one unless it was done in front of me , came with a UDA holo or was a certified auto'd card.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
why are people so facinated with this set when most of them are fakes? There are other perfectly fine autos of
Pujols, many of them on card and most of them have the COA already on the back. Why overpay for a card that
might be fake? Even if you know its real or you pulled it, that set will always be tainted. No thanks.

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts