Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Famous Fabrics Tristar Signature Stars Razor Ink scan added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
5 boxes total last night.

off memory

My 2nd ever pack of FF yielded a Mariano Rivera WS MVP Jersey /9 with a pinstripe

2008 Tristar Prospects Plus had a Brett Wallach quad jersey Anthony Gose Auto, Zach Collier auto, Bryan Shaw auto?,Lonnie Chisenhall base parallels had a 1/25 Brad Holt and a 1/25 Smoak

Signature Stars had a Paulino auto, a AJ Vagase jersey auto a usa Pipitone jersey? and a USA Harper Jersey

Razor ink inner boxes were Golden Compass and Lost season 2 and the best Auto was Inara from the Serenity movie

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Re: Famous Fabrics Tristar Signature Stars Razor Ink

cspears22 said:
The Rivera sounds nice. You gonna get scans up?

Card wouldn't pay for the pack but I like it and I'm glad to pull another baseball card from this product.
Probably tomorrow I'll get a chance to scan stuff.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The Harper jersey should pay for the Signature Stars box...assuming you got it on the cheap like most seem to go for.

Short of a few of the relatively unseen USA singles...that set is a dog.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
ffgameman said:
What did you pull from the Lost box?

Lost yielded PW1 (JOHN LOCKE PANTS) and A18 (BRETT CULLEN)

GarkoCollector said:
These have to be some of the ugliest cards ever.

I agree but I'm avoiding Topps and was curious. Did you see the Barry Bonds Dual patch I pull from the 1st pack?

200lbhockeyplayer said:
The Harper jersey should pay for the Signature Stars box...assuming you got it on the cheap like most seem to go for.

Short of a few of the relatively unseen USA singles...that set is a dog.

I think its the 1st Harper I've ever pulled (Sell or Hold?)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts