Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Merry CHRISTMAS and a thank you to Mason Phillip!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
Wanted to give a shout out to Phil for letting me partake in his massive BCDP Break, and for helping me construct the greatest "hot pack" Christmas present a Royals fan / low end prospector could ask for! ; )

Also want to wish this board a Merry Christmas, and thank all of you who have have bought from, sold to or traded with me this past year! I received the greatest gift possible earlier this year in the form of a baby girl, and I hope your holidays are filled with similar joys.

All the best,

- jkeys

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
jkeys said:
Wanted to give a shout out to Phil for letting me partake in his massive BCDP Break, and for helping me construct the greatest "hot pack" Christmas present a Royals fan / low end prospector could ask for! ; )

Also want to wish this board a Merry Christmas, and thank all of you who have have bought from, sold to or traded with me this past year! I received the greatest gift possible earlier this year in the form of a baby girl, and I hope your holidays are filled with similar joys.

All the best,

- jkeys

If I have a baby girl, there's a certain urologist who I'm going to have some SERIOUS issues with.

[youtube:1pwolvtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTXNSZ7M7VE[/youtube:1pwolvtw]

That being said...congrats!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Merry Christmas to you and Phil!

I was able to drop by and open a case at Phil's. It was nice to meet a few others from the KC area.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts