Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its a good thing these guys have something to fall back on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
2010 Topps player sketch cards

Some of these really deserve 1 few pages of ::facepalm::

LeSean McCoy
!B-e7png!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKpIEy+jC0vBwBM8vw9Fmb!~~_3.jpg

Bryan Bulaga
!B8tkN)wCGk~$(KGrHqMOKoYEz!t)i0ekBM31LVs(UQ~~_3.jpg

Charles Scott
!B6q-J!wEGk~$(KGrHqN,!k0Ey+jC1sigBMyLJ+qo2g~~_3.jpg

Andre Roberts - Atleast this one is decent.
!C!o,FiQB2k~$(KGrHqEOKjcEz(BedETHBND2)I5uPQ~~_3.jpg

Cliff Lee - Phillies Pitcher - Atleast he sketched something.
!B+fCfsgCGk~$(KGrHqIOKpwEy+jC)0(CBM+)qBRjg!~~_3.jpg

Anthony Dixon
!B9YkU8!!2k~$(KGrHqYOKm8Ey0u,Eh98BM5pM1mCJg~~_12.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
What's even funnier are the morons who are bidding on these masterpieces. I was watching the McCoy the first time it was listed to see how much it ended for and it ended for around $175. ::facepalm::

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
seahawks4ever said:
I don't watch baseball but if that's Cliff Lee, why does he glue pubes to his chin?

It helps the blood flow. Those Triton necklaces are sooooooo 2010. PubeChins will be all the craze in 2011. Mark my word.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
seahawks4ever said:
I don't watch baseball but if that's Cliff Lee, why does he glue pubes to his chin?
Are you sure that's his chin? It looked to me like he gave himself a hairy sack and a johnson just below it. It's upside down, but it's clear Cliff Lee isn't quite human, as shown by his baseball skill and face on his sketch.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
If I saw one from Peyton I would make a run at it despite how good/awful it looked. Definitely something you don't have the opportunity to purchase on a daily basis.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Anthony Dixon's looks like something the gang members, whom were in the class I taught, used to doodle on papers and desks.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
rymflaherty said:
Anthony Dixon's looks like something the gang members, whom were in the class I taught, used to doodle on papers and desks.

Most people aren't brave enough to teach special-ed in the inner city. Congrats on that.

Members online

Latest posts