Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Went to check on cat I am watching and sat down and passed out til bout 20 minutes ago. lol.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Art, Scott, Pat, Adam and Joe :mrgreen: Just keeping up at work...nice and busy and will hopefully be out at 2pm today which would be SWEET!!!! Finally saw Inception last night on blue ray...pretty cool movie :cool: Hows the morning so far guys??

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning
Dan, Art,Scott,Pat, Darren,Joe, Alex, Adam,George and everyone that follows.
I should have my case today.2010 Update, I'm most likely breaking 1-2 today and post it later. Maybe live break too.
I also have a box of Hockey (sorry Barry) coming in with it. Panini Certified 2010-2011

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Pine Tar said:
muskiesfan said:
Pine Tar":122u5tbj]So George and anyone in Indy feel the Earthquake????? Seems it was in Kokomo Indiana [url="http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=116567 said:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=116567[/url]

That would explain the slight shake this morning. I didn't really think anything of it. :lol:
Joe you sure it was not something else going on in the bed this morning :lol: :shock:[/quote:122u5tbj]

:lol:

I was downstairs getting a cup of coffee when it happened. Like I said, I didn't think anything of it. Makes sense now, the dog was acting weird when it happened.

Members online

Latest posts