Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Pinnacle? Don't make me laugh!!!! :lol:

Yeah, let me know what you like and I will see if I still have them. I need to get rid of those links because the buckets fell out of date real fast. We can get something worked out.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
tonsofcommons said:
PT- What do you need on the 1/1000?
Eddie of the Jacobs? Not much Zero sound good

Thanks Guys I did not break a records with the boxes but I did get some mice stuff.
I think the patches should get a few bucks especially the Taylor maybe could get 10 :lol:
The forte Blue can pull in 3-4 also.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
muskiesfan said:
George- The Medwick is nice, but I also think you could do better. However, it would still be a nice addition to your collection.

Richard- Nice maildays and breaks! The Absolute patch is sweet. The 1/1 is still nice, but it does have issues. Have you contacted the seller yet or do you just plan on keeping it?

Joe I was thinking on contacting him and letting him know he did not state the flaws with the card. I'll hit him up with my originally offer price and see if he goes for it. It would be like 4-5 bucks back then.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Thoughts? I am unsure how this would play in the new collection.

!BsCBrmgEWk~$(KGrHqMH-D8Eu0v5it,,BL2NepB)HQ~~_3.jpg

I think its really cool George, depending on the price.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Pine Tar said:
muskiesfan said:
George- The Medwick is nice, but I also think you could do better. However, it would still be a nice addition to your collection.

Richard- Nice maildays and breaks! The Absolute patch is sweet. The 1/1 is still nice, but it does have issues. Have you contacted the seller yet or do you just plan on keeping it?

Joe I was thinking on contacting him and letting him know he did not state the flaws with the card. I'll hit him up with my originally offer price and see if he goes for it. It would be like 4-5 bucks back then.

Good luck with it brother. If he doesn't budge, I'd still keep it. It's a nice card and with it being a 1/1, it's the only one. ;)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Pine Tar said:
tonsofcommons said:
PT- What do you need on the 1/1000?
Eddie of the Jacobs? Not much Zero sound good

Thanks Guys I did not break a records with the boxes but I did get some mice stuff.
I think the patches should get a few bucks especially the Taylor maybe could get 10 :lol:
The forte Blue can pull in 3-4 also.

Mickey's family? :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
tonsofcommons said:
Pinnacle? Don't make me laugh!!!! :lol:

Yeah, let me know what you like and I will see if I still have them. I need to get rid of those links because the buckets fell out of date real fast. We can get something worked out.
Pacific. ::facepalm::

One eye on the toddler, and one eye on the monitor will do funny things to a man. :lol:

I'll go through later and PM you the scans to see what you still have left.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
69MetsFan said:
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
George - For what it's worth, I'm not a fan. It doesn't seem to present very well due to the size. I'd bet you could do better.

[youtube:1jyideuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD_xWrhZ8yI[/youtube:1jyideuc]

Have you ever typed something, hit submit and knew immediately the wording should've been different? ;) :D

Yep: my resume! (Ba DUM Bum. Tssshhh!)

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
It's all good. Pinnacle was a good brand too, just inferior to Pacific (as all brands are).

I will see what else I have for 90s stuff this weekend for you. Any specific sets?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
tonsofcommons said:
It's all good. Pinnacle was a good brand too, just inferior to Pacific (as all brands are).

I will see what else I have for 90s stuff this weekend for you. Any specific sets?
I know I saw some when I was looking through your bucket before.

Just looking to build up a small PC of "must own" types of cards. Stuff from this list, and any I don't have here yet:

93 Finest Refractor
96 SPX
96 Select Mirror Gold
97 SPX
97 Platinum Gold
98 Crusade
97-99 Flair Showcase Legacy Collection
97-99 E-X Century Essential Credentials
99 Flair Brilliants 24-Karat Gold
99 Fleer Starting 9
1996 and 1997 Circa Rave
1998 and 1999 Precious Metal Gems
1997 SPX Gran Finale
1998 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary Refractor
Topps Gold label
Topps Tek/Gold
Bowman's Best Atomic Ref.
Score Platinum Team
Bowman Chrome Intl Ref.
Topps Chrome Power Players
SP Special FX
Topps Star Power

I know I have a Gary Sheffield Crown Royal die cut in a binder somewhere, but that may be the only Pacific card I own. :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Damn I finished 2nd place in 1 football league Second photo is the team I had most of the season :lol:
football.jpg

Football2.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
So that's (I'm pretty sure) 2 earthquakes since Ive joined the MT, and neither have been in the EQ hotspot of Seattle :lol:

We'll know when that one hits, Kev and Alex just won't be posting that day :lol:

Have a couple pics from last nights hockey games I worked. It's the biggest Midget AAA tourney in the world from what I can tell. They are a step below Jr (15-17) and many NHLers played in this tourney.

George, sweet stamp! That's pretty cool

Richard....first loser ;) :lol:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
JackLondon said:
69MetsFan said:
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
George - For what it's worth, I'm not a fan. It doesn't seem to present very well due to the size. I'd bet you could do better.

[youtube:1n2mxi10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD_xWrhZ8yI[/youtube:1n2mxi10]

Have you ever typed something, hit submit and knew immediately the wording should've been different? ;) :D

Gentlemen, we have a confirmed Andrew sighting! :D
Don't forget to tip your waitresses. :D

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
69MetsFan said:
JackLondon said:
69MetsFan said:
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:

[youtube:1icaix2f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD_xWrhZ8yI[/youtube:1icaix2f]

Don't forget to tip your waitresses. :D

Not too much, though; they WILL fall over. :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
What players are you looking for on those cards Charlie? Any idea?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
[quote="JackLondon

Don't forget to tip your waitresses. :D[/quote]

Not too much, though; they WILL fall over. :)[/quote]

Must be Hooters waitresses. ;)

Members online

Latest posts