Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - December 30th, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Morning.

I just love it when the de-icer company decides its too cold to get out of their truck to hit non-street areas, thereby leving all of the walkways at the work campus covered in ice...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
37 degrees and raining today. Hopefully it washes away the puppy turds I backed over on my way out this morning.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Still sick. Came to work today though simply because I was off Monday, sick Wednesday and have Friday off as well. Need to get some work done to earn that paycheque.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
i am now elated. the mail i grabbed this morning contained a cheque from the post office for an insurance (item lost) claim filed in May 2010. This is a good day.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
pigskincardboard said:
i am now elated. the mail i grabbed this morning contained a cheque from the post office for an insurance (item lost) claim filed in May 2010. This is a good day.
Better late than never. :lol:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Damn it. I accidentally clicked follow when looking at Chris's photobucket and I cannot find the place to unfollow.

Edit, found it. It took a while for the manage following thing to show up.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
CJ Spiller draft day jersey 21/100 - jersey number
SpillerDraft21F.jpg

SpillerDraft21B.jpg

And then I broke two Blaster of Press Pass PE. I got them from ATL Sportscards where they also had 4 autographs inserted in them from 2010 Press Pass Legends that was never released.

Slightly disappointed the Shipleys came in the same box
PressPass10Legends.jpg

Also pulled the retail blue foil parallels of Dan LeFevour, Jacoby Ford, Mike Williams, Mike Kafka, Joe McKnight, Jimmy Clausen, Derrick Morgan, Daryll Clark, Damian Williams, Golden Tate

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
seahawks4ever said:
Brad said:
Damn it. I accidentally clicked follow when looking at Chris's photobucket and I cannot find the place to unfollow.

awww...you don't want to follow me?

I don't want to follow anyone

... it's not you; it's me ;)

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Brad said:
seahawks4ever said:
Brad said:

awww...you don't want to follow me?

I don't want to follow anyone

... it's not you; it's me ;)
Brad's a leader, not a follower. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts