Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - New Year's Weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Thought about going to a show, but one hour there and then back is just something I am not feeling.

Ready for all of the games today. I might burn out my remote for the 1:00 games, especially if the Winter Classic was going on at that time.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
As much as 1:00 is what time they want to do, it could work out better for the NHL at night. The Uconn v OU game may not be that great so sports fans will be looking for something elses.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Another good Winter Classic is what the NHL needs. The success of the Olympics helped some, but they need this to keep the momentum going. I want the NHL to get back on ESPN, so I hope the sport can do more without needing an NFL or NBA strike.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Happy New Year gentlemen!!!

Crazy night but feeling pretty damn good, about to head out to my parents for some pork and sauer *****.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks to the Winter Classic being postponed, I now have to go to my brother's house at like 8:00 when my niece goes to bed and stay there until he and his wife get back from the game. Just the way I wanted to spend my Saturday.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Just found out that one of the local wing joints here in Johnstown will be featured on Food Network's "Outrageous Foods" show. Pretty cool. They made it because they have 1,176 different flavors of wings.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
How is that even possible to have that many flavors?

Michigan's D is terrible ::facepalm::

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I guess I don't get how they can stock the sauces or ingredients to put together that many combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts