Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Draft v. Donruss Elite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Probably going to buy a box today. Which am I going to purchase?

Last time I got a box of Elite, I got a hot box which was the most fun I've had ripping.
Last box of Draft I pulled a Tallion auto, but the refractors weren't up to par.

I understand the base in Elite does not match up to Draft, but which would you choose?

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Donruss Elite maybe a little more fun, but I would go with Bowman Draft since it maybe a little cheaper and it actually is licensed.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
BDP probably gives better chance for ROI and big hits, Elite is probably more fun to rip with the large quantity of autos in each box. So it really depends on what matters to you more: money factor, or fun?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
hoopster3977 said:
Do you like sticker autographed cards and unlicensed prospect cards? Or would you rather have on card autographed prospect cards?

FAIL

Picture1015-1.jpg

I know what you are saying though... The majority are not on-card.

I would go with Elite... more autos and a lot more fun. I guess I am old-fashioned for breaking boxes based on fun though, seeing how it is all about money these days.

Latest posts