Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB FF Winnings & Recent Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Here is what was in my package for winning the FCB league #2. Thanks to all who played, it was honestly a fun season. And also thanks to Ryo for starting it up, and sending me my winnings amazingly fast. Here they are: enjoy!

IMG_0003-2.jpg

Crabby.jpg

CJ.jpg

ttt.jpg

McCoy.jpg

Crabb.jpg

FEJII.jpg

JSTEW.jpg

and here a few of my nicer recent pickups as well:
cardsssssssss019-2.jpg

cardsssssssss019-3.jpg

cardsssssssss019-4.jpg

bestau.jpg

cardsssssssss019-6.jpg

TCJC.jpg

cardsssssssss019-5.jpg

B9M7EEQCGkKGrHqZlEEyjCzRQGBM5FmnvInw_12.jpg

/5
Also not pictured: 2009 Bowman Percy Harvin/Jeremy Maclin Dual Sterling Gold AU /125 & a 2008 Leaf Certified Emerald Malcolm Kelly Quad Patch AU /5

Thanks for lookin'!

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Slette said:
Nice E.J.! I recently picked one of those up, as well. I wish the guy had more autos.
Yup, you and me both man!

Oh and I forgot, my Twinsfest tickets are incoming as well :D

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Lally1 said:
Slette said:
Nice E.J.! I recently picked one of those up, as well. I wish the guy had more autos.

Did they move that to Blaine?

Have you ever been? I'm wondering if the dealers bring much for Vikings stuff, or if it's mostly (and understandably) baseball.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Slette said:
Lally1 said:
Slette said:

Did they move that to Blaine?

Have you ever been? I'm wondering if the dealers bring much for Vikings stuff, or if it's mostly (and understandably) baseball.
Yeah, it has been moved to Blaine. And yeah I try to go every year, and have for the past 3 or 4. But no, from what I have seen in past years it has a very good mixture of both sports. Great selection of Vikings cards as well. I def. recommend you checking it out, its totally worth it.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Nice stuff.

And to think had my bum-ass team gotten like a point more that final week you wouldn't have even been in the playoffs. :p

Members online

Latest posts