Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone get an email about a BGS promotion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Here's the gist of it. Seems like a solid offer.
Beckett said:
Beckett Grading Services

Repeat Customer Package

offers:

3 service levels to choose from:

-5 days service for $17/card
-10 days service for $10/card
-20 days service for $7/card

-Plus! A $50 worth of grading coupon.
-Reduced Grading fees
-A promotion valid for one year.
-Submission form & Grading coupon will be sent

To your address

Example:
Send 7 cards to be graded in 20 days service and only pay $25
gn up now and get this promotion for only $25.

DSman

Aug 8, 2008
I received that email also? Has any used it? Is it legit? Seems weird that they call you to get the $25 upfront.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
How did you get on this email list. I have submitted numerous items, maybe not as many as the OP has?

Didn't get the email offer, I am looking to submit some items now.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I didn't get the E-mail but I did have a missed call from Beckett last night. Wonder if there is any correlation since I haven't graded anything in a couple months.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Fandruw25 said:
I didn't get the E-mail but I did have a missed call from Beckett last night. Wonder if there is any correlation since I haven't graded anything in a couple months.

Some people who post over on the Beckett boards, myself included, received phone calls from Beckett sometime during the first half of 2010. I got a couple of calls a day for a few days but always missed them. I finally called back since I had no idea who it was at the time and it was "supposedly" Beckett trying to sell price guide subscriptions. I never really got a clear cut answer on if it was legit or not.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
Fandruw25 said:

Some people who post over on the Beckett boards, myself included, received phone calls from Beckett sometime during the first half of 2010. I got a couple of calls a day for a few days but always missed them. I finally called back since I had no idea who it was at the time and it was "supposedly" Beckett trying to sell price guide subscriptions. I never really got a clear cut answer on if it was legit or not.

I don't post on the Beckett boards but I got a call from them too. They wanted me to sign up for some grading club with a promise of a few free graded cards. I don't remember the details, but they were probably banking on people signing up for the club and forgetting to submit cards.

Members online