Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New here, this how I do it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Hey all, I'm Pete. Good to be here.

I don't know if we give a little intro or whatever, I'm from Iowa, college student (go Hawkeyes). I don't have all that much money to collect so I just go after singles and packs of Chrome.

Collect:

Emmanuel Sanders (Steelers in general) Tony Moeaki, (not Shonn Greene. seriously, at all.) Kurt Warner. When Adrian Claiborne, Ricky Stanzi (maybe) and Marvin McNutt (I hope) go in the draft I'd be into that.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Wow, I thought we already had all of Iowa's fans here. I didn't realize they actually had three. :p

Welcome aboard! It's always nice to have a new member.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I didn't even feel good typing that. Where the hell has he been? Hopefully one of his shatdick friends didn't get him in trouble, and he's now acting as some prisoner's wife.

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Glad to hear I'm among fellow Hawkeye collectors. Are any of you alums?

I suppose I may need to make a little mosaic for my signature like all of you seem to have, cool deal. Seems like a chill place, I'll try to get a photobucket going to document my PC and other than that, I'm out, see you all in other discussions.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
No, I went to school in Wisconsin. In hindsight, I wish I had gone to Iowa, or attempted law school there after graduation. I'd love to go back in time and kick myself in the ass.

I have spent many Saturdays on Melrose, though. Can't get enough of that place.

Latest posts