Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'10 Platinum USA Triple Autograph - ideas on value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Hey guys,

In no way I am knowledgeable on prospects of any kind, unless it's a big name. Today I pulled this from a blaster of 2010 Bowman Platinum, and I'm looking for estimates on sell/trade value. I checked completed listings on eBay, and found nothing except a failed auction with a $25.00 starting bid. Thanks for any help!

2010 Bowman Platinum USA Noe Ramirez/Kyle Winkler/Scott McGough triple autograph /89
normal_usatripleautograph.jpg

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Right now, It's likely a $15-20 card at max. The biggest name on the card (to me at least) is Noe Ramirez.

The triple autograph cards are a bit if a niche and don't sell great on the market.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
NECpilgrims8 said:
Right now, It's likely a $15-20 card at max. The biggest name on the card (to me at least) is Noe Ramirez.

The triple autograph cards are a bit if a niche and don't sell great on the market.

Thanks, I was guessing (but not hoping) somewhere around that range. Still not a bad pull from a blaster.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
NECpilgrims8 said:

I agree, but given the right player combo they have a ton of potential. I should have a nice one coming in at the end of the week :cool: .

jfnats

Aug 20, 2010
I love the dual patch autos from this set - picked up Sonny Gray/Gerrit Cole and George Springer/Jackie Bradley Jr. last week.

I think the $15-20 assessment sounds right.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
One finally sold on eBay - $18.49 plus shipping.

Would you USA enthusiasts agree it would be better to hold and see what happens? As noted in the first post, I am not a prospector of any kind so I don't know the risk/reward on these things.

(After all, it came from a $5 break so I won't be losing much if neither of the players pays off.)

Members online

Latest posts