Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Piazza on-card AUTOs: how strong are they??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Hey guys, just wanted some opinions on how strong sales for the Mike Piazza on-card autographs are? The ones that come to mind first that I would assume do the best are the '99 SP Signature & the '00 UD Legends...any ideas?

Thanks!
charliehustle

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Re: Piazza on-card AUTOs, how strong are they??

Piazza auto's have always sold well, he wasn't a big signer with the card companies. I'd guess $90 to $110

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

One of the toughest modern players to find autos of. I think he has only done one show with MAb and charged a few hundred to get it then.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine

charliehustle said:
Hey guys, just wanted some opinions on how strong sales for the Mike Piazza on-card autographs are? The ones that come to mind first that I would assume do the best are the '99 SP Signature & the '00 UD Legends...any ideas?

Thanks!
charliehustle

Which one do you have?

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY

Cant help with the question, but im watching the answers!

Piazzaauto.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008

He has a really sweet 1996 SPx autograph. None currently on eBay but I sold a copy pretty recently for around $80 so I know it's not too expensive.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008

I'm trying to imagine what a 2002 Bowman (hypothetical) Chrome On Card Auto would go for now.

And the refractor /500
And the Gold /50

drool

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008

Imagine this Autographed from back when he was still just Uncle Tommy's Godson

!CBKWFW!Bmk~$(KGrHqZ,!jgEzrtDqfF0BNGiG,gyGg~~_12.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008

Mudcatsfan said:
Imagine this Autographed from back when he was still just Uncle Tommy's Godson

!CBKWFW!Bmk~$(KGrHqZ,!jgEzrtDqfF0BNGiG,gyGg~~_12.jpg
Mud, you've got me looking to see what other gold ref. RC Auto's of established guys are out there to pick up. As you point out, the price for a card like that would be huge, though not as big as when he gets inducted on the first ballot.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA

I have the 2000 UD Legends Auto, but was curious what it would sell for....I didnt plan on ever selling it, but a friend asked me today what his autos bring and I honestly I have no ideas as I havent looked in forever...

-charliehustle

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Just out of curiostiy what do you think a 1989 Salem Dodger autographed card would be worth. And do you need to be a member of PSA to send cards in for the auto verification. I don't think I'll sell it but I lived in Salem as a kid and got most of the team to sign the team set. Is this card worth more as an auto'd team set or does it not matter if I break it up. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Very strong. In 05 Ultimate Signature, all of his single signed cards regularly sell for 150+. His dual with Bench is in the 230 range.

Members online

Latest posts